TransRockies Events – A North American leader in event management and logistics boasting a portfolio of world-class owned and managed projects.
TransRockies Events properties range from mountain bike events to trail running races, outdoor symphonies to gala dinners. We take great pride in providing a second-to-none experience for our participants and a rewarding and seamless partnership with our clients. The team at TransRockies Events strives to build lasting and successful events with services that cover event creation through execution and analysis.
Our current core services include:
1) Event Planning
– Comprehensive event plans including viability and feasibility studies, budget development, inventory valuation and partnership acquisition
2) Event Logistics and Operations
– Detailed planning and execution of event day operations including set-up and take down, vendor coordination, branding and signage, staffing and volunteers
– Accommodation selection and management
– Ticket and/or registration management
– Transportation support
3) Marketing and Promotion
– Focused and targeted marketing efforts aimed directly at the event target market and leveraging of media partnerships for optimal exposure
– IT solutions including website development and database management
– Creative services including graphic design and production
4) Monitoring and Evaluation
– Post event review and analysis of financial and community impact and success of the event
With over 15 years of event management experience TransRockies Events has successfully brought thousands of athletes across the finish line while creating lasting friendships and strong business partnerships. Past experiences have created a vast well of knowledge from which to draw, positioning TransRockies Events as the go-to partner for event management services.